Twinkies (demise) Reborn!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This pretty much says it all. Sad, but true. :)

img_1213853_0_218fde5c96a21cc972d8bf0d2e952ea8.jpg

That is so funny :LOL:

There's talk that another company is looking to buy them out but no mention of which company that is. The TV news has reported brisk sales of Hostess products since the announcement.
Perhaps it's like a fruit flavoured soft drink sold under the name of Vimto in England. It had a huge following in the north of England where it had been made by a family firm since the early 20th century but couldn't break into the market in the south around the London area. A few years ago the company arranged a leak to the media to say that it would be ceasing production of Vimto and then all the Vimto in the stores went on "special offer". Apparently, this caused a demand for it both all over Britain and miraculously it is still for sale.

Perhaps the Twinkies people are trying the same tactics to boost sales.

Nope, Hostess went out of business, you can no longer buy their products.
Hmm. We have a little shop in the place where I live which calls itself "The American Candy Store" and has a display of Twinkies in the window. Sounds like old stock and to be avoided.

(Unless you'd like me to buy up the stock and ship it over to you ;) ?)

Hmm. We have a little shop in the place where I live which calls itself "The American Candy Store" and has a display of Twinkies in the window. Sounds like old stock and to be avoided.

(Unless you'd like me to buy up the stock and ship it over to you ;) ?)

They will probably be good for another ten years or so with all the pereservatives.

Hey guys...guess who's baaaack??! haha

I've read some of what you all said about twinkies being available in the near future and so on and so on but what about Wonder bread?? I have not found a good replacement as of yet....I miss my Wonder bread...:(

I've read some of what you all said about twinkies being available in the near future and so on and so on but what about Wonder bread?? I have not found a good replacement as of yet....I miss my Wonder bread...:(
Mee Too!!

Flowers Foods bought the rights to produce Wonder bread.

Sorry where were my manners, it is good to have you back.

Back
Top Bottom