For those having problems with the IP sealing, I had something similar begin happening after a little more than a couple of years - I could see the steam was leaking around the sides, and I had to "jiggle it around a little", to seal it, and get the plug to pop up, for the pressure to start increasing. So I figured that I needed a new seal, and was right - when I did get a new one, it was definitely smaller, so the old one had stretched out some, removing and replacing it, and washing it.
What I did was look though countless accessory packs on Amazon, and found one with some things I wanted, including 3 seals, and only a couple I didn't want, and it cost far less than just a couple of those items separately! There was a steamer basket, some silicone grabbers (great for lifting the pot out), and a silicone redirecting chimney, for the steam coming up from the vent. Also had some silicone steamers, to poach eggs, and similar things in (the things I haven't used, but could be useful). All this for $17.99! I had to search a while, as there is a lot of superfluous stuff (for me) in many of those accessory kits, but everyone's cooking needs are different.
Those 3 seals I got are 3 different colors, which is good. Though I haven't done it much, I can now save one seal for cooking sweets, as that old seal would even keep some of those intense garlic and spice aromas in it when cleaned in the DW.