Walmart's Competition To Amazon's Prime Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For those having problems with the IP sealing, I had something similar begin happening after a little more than a couple of years - I could see the steam was leaking around the sides, and I had to "jiggle it around a little", to seal it, and get the plug to pop up, for the pressure to start increasing. So I figured that I needed a new seal, and was right - when I did get a new one, it was definitely smaller, so the old one had stretched out some, removing and replacing it, and washing it.

What I did was look though countless accessory packs on Amazon, and found one with some things I wanted, including 3 seals, and only a couple I didn't want, and it cost far less than just a couple of those items separately! There was a steamer basket, some silicone grabbers (great for lifting the pot out), and a silicone redirecting chimney, for the steam coming up from the vent. Also had some silicone steamers, to poach eggs, and similar things in (the things I haven't used, but could be useful). All this for $17.99! I had to search a while, as there is a lot of superfluous stuff (for me) in many of those accessory kits, but everyone's cooking needs are different.

Those 3 seals I got are 3 different colors, which is good. Though I haven't done it much, I can now save one seal for cooking sweets, as that old seal would even keep some of those intense garlic and spice aromas in it when cleaned in the DW.

Last edited:
OKAY!
I took the leap!
I ordered this

View attachment 43383

The Pioneer Woman Instant Pot LUX60 Breezy Blossoms 6-Quart 6-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Sauté, Steamer, and Warmer

... snipped ...
/QUOTE]

IT"S HERE, IT"S HERE!!!!

IMG_6465.jpg

IMG_6466.jpg

IMG_6467.jpg

I'm just over the Moon excited!
They even included the glass lid, which was not in the description of what I was suppose to get :LOL:

And isn't she so pretty? ;)

OKAY!
I took the leap!
I ordered this

View attachment 43383

The Pioneer Woman Instant Pot LUX60 Breezy Blossoms 6-Quart 6-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Sauté, Steamer, and Warmer

... snipped ...

IT"S HERE, IT"S HERE!!!!

View attachment 43462

View attachment 43463

View attachment 43464

They even included the glass lid, which was not in the description of what I was suppose to get :LOL:

Very nice Kgrl. Have fun!

OKAY!

I took the leap!

I ordered this

View attachment 43383

... snipped ...

/QUOTE]

IT"S HERE, IT"S HERE!!!!

View attachment 43462

View attachment 43463

View attachment 43464

They even included the glass lid, which was not in the description of what I was suppose to get [emoji38]

Well, I always have liked red heads.

Oh, you mean the instant pot. :grin:

Back
Top Bottom