Are there any good grilled chicken recipes?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rush

Senior Cook
I'm not talking chicken breasts, but actual legs and thighs?

I have a grill pan, and I wanted to make some chicken. I figured it would definitely be healthier, since it's not fried. Plus, less work for me LOL

Frying stuff in a pot is a chore (ex: french fries).

I'm not talking chicken breasts, but actual legs and thighs?

I have a grill pan, and I wanted to make some chicken. I figured it would definitely be healthier, since it's not fried. Plus, less work for me LOL

Frying stuff in a pot is a chore (ex: french fries).
You might try Dijon mustard mixed with honey and some olive oil salt and pepper put in a plastic bag, add chicken and marinate...then grill Tasty and good we are having this tonight.
kadesma

You might try Dijon mustard mixed with honey and some olive oil salt and pepper put in a plastic bag, add chicken and marinate...then grill Tasty and good we are having this tonight.
kadesma

Do you have the measurements for this recipe?

Do you have the measurements for this recipe?
I took a baggie and put olive oil about 1/4 cup 4-5 heaping Tab of Dijon and 1/2 cup of honey. this an aproximation I had 5 of the thin cut chicken breasts. They turned out very tasty , I left them marinate over night in the refrigerator. You can use more or less of every thing as you choose.
kadesma

I took a baggie and put olive oil about 1/4 cup 4-5 heaping Tab of Dijon and 1/2 cup of honey. this an aproximation I had 5 of the thin cut chicken breasts. They turned out very tasty , I left them marinate over night in the refrigerator. You can use more or less of every thing as you choose.
kadesma

Seems pretty easy. I'll give it a shot. Thanks!

Question: If I'm cooking chicken legs on a grill pan, how long should I cook it?

I tried looking it up on Google, and a lot of recipes seem to suggest around 30 minutes for an actual grill.

I'll be cooking the legs on a grill pan... I just feel like 30 minutes is a bit long for some legs.

2 cups olive oil, 2 TBSP Old Bay seasoning, 1 tsp black pepper, 1 tsp parsley, 2 TBSP lemon juice. Marinate chicken about 45 minutes. I always grill it until 175 degree internal temp, my instant read thermometer is one of my favorite tools. I would guess about 25-30 minutes at 350, but check it earlier with the legs.

Back
Top Bottom