Best way to roast a turkey breast?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alx26

Cook
I got a tukey chest for christmas, Its stuffed ti comes stuffed with sausages bacon and has stuffing around it. Ready to bake in the dish it came in...

Should I just follow the instructions which are stick it in the owen for so long on such a mark... Or would you recommend doing something to it. Like rubbing it with salt and oil... basting it with wine, or using a different baking dish which is wider, so that the breast doesn't come out soggy.....

Any ideas?:ROFLMAO:

I'm sure it will come out great rolling with the ideas you already have. Watch the recommended internal temp on the package, it may wind up overcooked. Slightly pink breast meat is fine by me. To carve it, remove the whole breast from the carcass to a cutting board and slice perpendicular to the grain of the meat for super tender turkey.

Use the liquids you add to the pan to make a nice gravy.

What are the directions?

Something you can do is follow the directions...Pull the breast 5f before it's done, turn on your broiler on high and brush on melted butter over the top of the skin as you await the broiler to reach max temp. Then throw it under the broiler, monitor very closely...Could take 30secs, could take 2.5mins...This will crisp it up and the butter assist with browning and tastes great!

Last year we did a Turkey breast. In your case I would just follow the directions and add a dry rub to it, or the baste you already suggested. We did a dry rub with a cajun theme to it and finished with a nice cranberry sauce.

Back
Top Bottom