Chef Aberdeen Angus's Cock-a-Leekie soup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bolas De Fraile

Executive Chef
Bore da, up your you english bxxxxxx, get that stitched jimmy.
Well now that I have got the pleasantries out of the way I would like to talk about medicinal soup. We all know about Jewish Penicillin, Cock-a-Leekie or Scottish Ex-Lax was invented due to the lack of fibre in the average male jock's diet, it works a treat so I would recommend wearing a kilt commando style for the next 24 hours.
Cock a Leekie Soup

Enjoy
Donald where's your troosers.

Last edited:
ach, good on ya, ya regular bassa.

we all know willy works, but will he work, i asks ya.

the wee'un's been shagged and fagged, and is quite worn out.

hmm, maybe her madgesty needs to log on.

Last edited:
nice gams, but get yer own corner.

(that was said in the most proudest of american traditions. them brits think they can confuse us with slang, do they? us 'mericans have a language all our own.

maybe not chake-es-perian, but we do fine, umm, i mean FTW!

booyeah!

damn.

bolas, you've taught him well. quick, this one is.

why do i sound like yoda?

Last edited:
aww, don't sweat it.

i'm a youngest brother too.

my biological bro taught me hockey, and baseball, and having a quick and irish wit. great guy. an english teacher for 40 years.

'nuff said.

(i wonder how many students drew caricatures of him, with missing teeth, glasses, and stink lines radiating off him?)

aww, don't sweat it.

i'm a youngest brother too.

my biological bro taught me hockey, and baseball, and having a quick and irish wit. great guy. an english teacher for 40 years.

'nuff said.

(i wonder how many students drew caricatures of him, with missing teeth, glasses, and stink lines radiating off him?)
guess that goes for every teacher i guess tom....i went to grammar school in wales.we didn't have to draw them that way.taking a photo was quicker & more life like:ermm::ohmy::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:!!

Attachments

• th_thBagpipesSmiley.gif
    th_thBagpipesSmiley.gif
    1.1 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
That was mighty good, Harry!!
I have admired Andy M. Stewart's music for a long time.
He along with others, notably Phil and Johnny Cunningham, played for a time under the name "Silly Wizard."
They were very good together, and I was mightily saddened to hear of the passing of young Johnny in 2003.
D**n....I believe I will have a wee dram in young John's memory.

That was mighty good, Harry!!
I have admired Andy M. Stewart's music for a long time.
He along with others, notably Phil and Johnny Cunningham, played for a time under the name "Silly Wizard."
They were very good together, and I was mightily saddened to hear of the passing of young Johnny in 2003.
D**n....I believe I will have a wee dram in young John's memory.
it'd be rude not to hoot,sun's over the yard arm here....1pm so if you hang on for a minute i'll pour a wee dram of woodford(no scotch in i'm afraid)reserve & join thee in the toast:)!

Harry,
I never cared too much for Scotch til my BIL showed me a nice touch...just the barest splash of water brings it to life.
'Course it will never replace bourbon!

Cheers!!

Harry,
I never cared too much for Scotch til my BIL showed me a nice touch...just the barest splash of water brings it to life.
'Course it will never replace bourbon!

Cheers!!
my fav "scotch" is infact welsh!!! penderyn single malt welsh whiskey aged in madeira barrels....if you like bourbon,you'll love it!
down the hatch!!

Back
Top Bottom