Chicken Macadamia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aburke78

Assistant Cook
2 Chicken Breasts
2 tbs olive oil

Macadamia Topping

1/3 cup diced red onion
1 clove garlic-chopped finely
1tbs olive oil
pinch of salt
1/2 cup macadamia nuts
4 tbs chopped chives

Here is a great healthy recipe I would like to share that is totally unique. I will have more soon for you. I hope you enjoy!!! Adam

First, we need to make the Macadamia topping. On medium heat, seperately fry the red onion and garlic in olive oil and a pinch of salt until browned and tender. Remove the garlic and onion, leaving the remaining oil in the pan. Place the pan back on the stove and add the Macadamia nuts, stirring constantly until lightly browned. Remove from heat and cool slightly.

Using a blender or food processor, combine onion, garlic and macadamia nuts and pulse until a crunchy texture is formed. Place the mixture in a bowl and stir in the chopped chives.

Once the topping is made, we need to fry the chicken breasts with olive oil in a pan on high heat. Cook 6-10 min until the chicken is browned and cooked through, turn the chicken over occasionally to make sure that both sides are cooked.

To serve, place the chicken on a plate and simply top with the Macadamia mixture. Great accompanied by Sauteed Vegetables, Salad

Wine Pairing: Sauvignon Blanc, Reisling, Chardonnay or Pinot Grigio

Enjoy!!

Last edited:
Interesting. I can see me trying this sometime.
Thanks for the topping recipe.

Back
Top Bottom