Chicken Poll

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

what is your favorite way to fix chicken?

• Fried includes smoothered in gravy as well

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • baked

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • grilled(includes BBQ'd CHICKEN)

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • rotisserie style

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • other includes dishes with chicken in it...

Votes: 12 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i always prefer it grilled,but fried is not bad either...chicken is always good:)

I like it deep fried and roasted.

I really enjoy chicken. Not just because it's a cheaper and lower fat alternative to red meat but because I enjoy the taste.

i voted for baked, I have always liked it this way the best for some reason :)
I like to sprinkle old bay seasoning on it and just bake...

chicken is such a versatile meat, from lean white to juicy dark meat, the fatty skin, and even the oysters, there's no way i could choose 1 style of cooking.

growing up, my mom made awesome broiled chicken on our chambers stove. i recently have started doing this (on a crappy sears stove), and my wife is amazed at how good simply broiled chicken is, and how easy it is to make it that way.

I like chicken any way I can get it. I prefer dark meat, but am not opposed to white meat. I make a mean fried chicken, and an awesome roast chicken. I've smoked chicken, and have several good chicken soup recipes.

I voted for grilled - to me, all meats are even better grilled! Now all I need is Sierra's Guacamole, a few fresh tortillas and I'm good to go!

I like chicken many different ways, but mostly I use it in dishes like fajitas, enchiladas, stir-fry, casseroles, etc. But if I had to pick in ultimate favorite I would have to say fried chicken with gravy and mashed potatoes.

Love them all! I try to do a small roast chicken at least one weekend a month, but other pieces (thighs, breasts, etc) feature commonly in our menu. I love chicken in sauces, everything from a good curry (or korma, etc) to sweet and sour to pesto. Chicken is such a great blank canvas, I love to see what new ways I can find to create things with it.

I love chicken all kinds of ways, but fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy is my favorite, even though I don't fix it that often. It's so fattening, but so yummy.

thumpershere2 said:
Fried chicken, mashed potatos and chicken gravy. Can't beat that.

:LOL: if I did no one would vote probably for any other selection... but I agree I love chicken!:LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom