ISO white chicken lasagne recipe!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

slangfeldt

Assistant Cook
I am desparate to eat some lasagne LOL!! I am allergic to tomatoes and would like an easy but great tasting white lasagne recipe.
TIA
Sarah

I made this once for Christmas, it's kinda thick but it's good.
Cheesy Spinach Lasagna - Allrecipes
you could add chicken instead of the bacon, or just throw it in with it. I'd maybe add a little milk to the cheese mixture to make it easier to spread.

Last edited:
How about using chicken and asparagus in a white sauce and served with pesto over the top? Or chicken in a thick mushroom sauce topped with grated cheese. Chicken and broccoli would be nice. Or chicken and leek and instead of using lasagna sheets, use sliced par-cooked potatoes overlapping and topped with a bechamel sauce?

the term "lasagna" is indeed a name of pasta, just like "spaghetti" or "tagliatelle", a name given for the flat sheet which is used for this well known dish. So you can put anything you fancy in between, it doesn't need to be tomato based sauce.

the most popular way is to use the bechamelle in place of tomato sauce, with broccoli, asparaguses, spinach or various mushrooms and such for filling. Then you can also experiment with cheeses in between too, anything that melt smoothly can be used.

if you are not comfortable making your own white sauce, bechamel, you can buy a bottled or packaged alfredo sauce. and then layer whatever you want with slices (or small chunks) of chicken and cheese and sauce. but I think spinach broccoli or asparagus would go very well with it. CHicken should be precooked but not overcooked.

Back
Top Bottom