Party Wings!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ariel.D.

Assistant Cook
Hi everyone ! I would like to cook some chicken wings that are crispy but also saucy....Not sure how to go about doing so without wings becoming soggy. Any suggestions ?

I usually grill my wings with just dry seasoning and baste them with sauce near the end of the cook.

Roadfix- it's very cold out where I live ! And an outside grill is not available. Would a George Foreman grill work the same ?

Frying them will get them crispy. That is how restaurants get them so crispy. Or, you could roast them fairly high heat 375 to 425 in the oven on a rack so they drain while they cook. Just keep a close eye on them and flip them over about half way, taking them out when they are as crispy as you want. Either way you choose, get them crispy first and just put some sauce on at the end. You can use a brush, or put them all in a bowl and toss them with whatever sauce you like, then serve.

Last edited:
Exactly. Cook them any way you want to get them crispy and sauce at the end, either by basting or tossing in a bowl with your sauce. That's the way it's done.

Back
Top Bottom