Peanut Crunch Chicken Wings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Peanut Crunch Chicken Wings

1/2 c Country-style Dijon mustard
1/4 c Sour cream
Freshly ground black pepper
2 tb Creamy peanut butter
2 lb Chicken wings
2 tb Low-sodium soy sauce
12 oz Unsalted dry-roasted peanuts-(very finely chopped)
1 tb Grated fresh ginger (or 1 -teaspoon ground ginger)

Start fire in grill, placing rack 4 inches above coals (see note). Beat mustard, sour cream, peanut butter, soy sauce, ginger, and pepper to taste in a large bowl, using a fork. Add chicken wings, turning to coat. Let stand 10 minutes, or until fire is ready. Spread peanuts in a shallow dish. Dip wings, one at a time, into peanuts to coat completely. Place sheets of foil on grill rack, 4 inches from coals; arrange wings on foil and cook, covered with grill cover, 20 minutes. Serve when coating is golden brown and wings are cooked through. Garnish with celery leaves.

NOTE: Chicken wings may be baked in oven at 450F. Marinate wings and coat with peanuts as directed; arrange on foil-lined jelly-roll pan or shallow roasting pan. Bake 20 minutes until golden brown and cooked through.

Makes 4 servings

Wow this looks de-lish. Thanks for the tip on baking, as I don't have a grill. I'll definitely try this out.

Wow this looks de-lish. Thanks for the tip on baking, as I don't have a grill. I'll definitely try this out.

Neither do I, and I always appreciate when recipes offer the option of indoor cooking and take the guess work out of it for you! Great looking recipe :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom