Picture of our hanging turkey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GB

Chief Eating Officer
I just thought this was kind of funny. We found a good spot to put the turkey just before the oil was ready. What do you think?

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 217
Our fried turkeys came out great too, GB. And by the way, you CAN have gravy with fried turkey. I bought Heinz jarred gravy and added broth from the boiled neck and giblets, which made it taste homemade.

He got a penalty alright. He was dipped in boiling oil shortly after. We take violations seriously :LOL:

The turkey came our great. It was one our best ones ever.

They are good aren't they?

We did one for Christmas last year in Florida @ our daughter's home. I have a turkey fryer but haven't used it for a couple of years.

Being a turkey at your house is a rough road. Hung then fried.

Glad it was good, happy day after thanksgiving. Outside is the way to go with deep frying. I just read about someone doing it inside and lost their house in the fire.

AC

Was that a 2 or 3 pointer????? Too funny! GB... is that you on the crutches??

Oh no no, that guy aint' got nuttin on our GB!! You wanna see a handsome man, look at his homepage. There is an absolute beautiful wife and 2 precious kiddos too.

You make me blush TG ;)

Why? I KNOW, that is not the first time you have heard that!!:LOL:
You have a beautiful family GB. And it shows that you are VERY proud of them too with your pics you share on your home page.

Well I can't argue with that. I lucked out in the good looking kids and wife department!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom