Provençal Chicken with Herbes De Maquis

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Steve,

Believe me, it is scrumptuous. Yes, I have read the recipe, on the NY Times Website.

If you refer to the Research Box, on the Gourmet Magazine website, and look at Chicken Provençal, it is very similar to the NY Times recipe, also without tomatoes.

However, if you notice, my 2nd recipe (1st post), we only use a few red ripe tomatoes in the dish and of course, if you prefer more garlic, this is an enhancer.

Give it a shot, as it is really an amazing recipe ! I dredge the chicken in the herbs and spices and it is simply outstanding.

Provençal means: Tomato, olives, garlic, Evoo, shallot or onion, fresh bell or similar peppers and anchovies ..

Thanks alot and have a wonderful weekend.

Last edited:
Jenny,

There are 2 recipes here. One is from Gourmet Magazine.

The other is a true Provençal récipe ( with tomatoes ).

The instructions can be that you can oven bake or do stove top and dredge the chicken breasts in the herb mixture and sautée in Evoo.

See Kayelle´s Post. I wrote the instructions for her there.

You can go to Gourmet Magazine and see my 1st page for the author´s name of the récipe ..

Thank you and have a nice day.

Jenny,

There are 2 recipes here. One is from Gourmet Magazine.

The other is a true Provençal récipe ( with tomatoes ).

The instructions can be that you can oven bake or do stove top and dredge the chicken breasts in the herb mixture and sautée in Evoo.

See Kayelle´s Post. I wrote the instructions for her there.

You can go to Gourmet Magazine and see my 1st page for the author´s name of the récipe ..

Thank you and have a nice day.

This is the second time you've replied to me about the recipes, but I asked no questions about them so I'm not sure why you are replying to me ...:ermm:

Your recipe looks a lot better than the Gourmet one, though!:yum:

Back
Top Bottom