Sweet Skillet Chicken

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Andy R

Site Team
Staff member
Here is a recipe which was provided to us by French's, for our member's benefit.

Sweet_Skillet_Chicken.jpg

Sweet Skillet Chicken

• Prep time: 10 min.
  • Cook time: 15 min.
  • Servings: 6
1 tbsp. vegetable oil
6 (5 oz.) boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 large onion, sliced
1 (10 oz.) pkg. mushrooms, sliced
1 cup CATTLEMEN'S® Award Winning Classic Barbecue Sauce
1/4 cup FRENCH'S® Reduced Sodium Worcestershire Sauce (30 % less Sodium*) or FRENCH'S® Classic Worcestershire Sauce

HEAT oil in large nonstick skillet over high heat. Cook chicken 5 min. until browned on both sides. Remove chicken to plate.

ADD onion and mushrooms to same skillet. Cook, stirring, 3 min. until tender.

STIR in barbecue sauce and Worcestershire. Heat to boiling. Return chicken to skillet. Simmer, covered, 5 min. until no longer pink in center.

I love Worcestershire, just don't ask me to spell or say it. Yes I copied and pasted from above.

Okay, this was really good. I have to say I didn't necessarily use the brand's mentioned, but it was very tasty. I served it with rice and steamed veggies. I will definitely be making this again. And it is so simple! Thanks again Andy!

I love Worcestershire, just don't ask me to spell or say it. Yes I copied and pasted from above.

I will help you with the pronunciation. It started here in Canada in Newfoundland when someone asked "what's-this-here-sauce"!

(And for anyone from Newfoundland who might want to be offended, I actually heard this told in a pub in St. Johns! LOL).

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom