Teriyaki Wings Recipe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
...............skuse me while I go get me some thighs and a certain Maui Mountain sauce, Longs drugs usually has a large supply of things Hawaiian.....

KE, you have a good seasoning to predust your birds parts with;) < not the grill seasoning but Vicky's House Seasoning................:ROFLMAO:

YES I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuz!

This was a really good sauce.
And while I cut it back some, by half, I need to find a way not to waste so much.... maybe just brush as they're cooking. Excellent sauce! Here they are outta da pot and into da fire (or onto the grill anyway;))
pacanis ~ you have no clue how honored I am that you tried this. Thank you. I hope you enjoy it so much.

Honored? It was my pleasure. They will be made often :)
There's a better pic of them in last night's dinner thread. After they darkened up some.

Callisto in NC we had them on sunday, it was very good and DH said he would love to have them again. It was a tiny bit salty but i think if i used low sodium teriyaki it will cut down on that. I didnt use the teriyaki sauce you posted tho, i couldnt find it so i used kikkoman (sp). Also i messed up a little and forgot to boil the sauce before pouring over the chicken but remembered and boiled it before i did the 2nd dipping in the left over sauce. Not sure if it made a difference but we'll find out next time i make them. Thank you for the recipe.

Callisto, I'm just thankful you posted the idea of making teriyaki wings to begin with. It got me started and although I don't have a source other than the Internet to get that correct sauce, mine turned out wonderful last night. Very ooey gooey sticky and delicious. I asked husband if he wanted me to do him lunch for work today. He asked if there were any more leftovers from dinner last night, specifically the chicken, I said yep, he said, wrap 'em up please. Testament...

I'm glad people like them. Kikkoman is definitely WAY saltier than the World Harbor. That's why I like World Harbor, far less sodium.

I really am glad people like these. It's not often I make something up and have it be a hit. I think this will be the first meal in the new house next weekend.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom