Turkey Breast with Garlic pieces

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Susi

Cook
Hi,

this receipe is donated especially to Slice n´Dice and to all who also have difficulty making a meal without a big deal.

I make a bit more so that we can eat it cold the next day

2Lbs of Turkey Breast
salt and pepper
Garlic cloves
Tin Foil

Wash and dry the turkey breast. Place on a flat surface and using a small knife, cut little holes into the turkey, as many as you wish. Then peel the garlic and cut the the cloves into half. Push the garlic cloves into the holes you have made. Depending how deep they are, put more garlic cloves in. (You can also do this the day before, which means that the meat takes on more of the flavour of the garlic). Salt and pepper the turkey all over. Wrap in Tin Foil tightly and place onto a baking tray.

Oven temperature 400 F or Gas 6. Roast for a an hour and 15 mins.

If you fancy baked potatoes, wrap them in foil as well and place in oven at the same time as the turkey breast.

If you dont like garlic, then just do the turkey without.

A nice salad with all and the meal is finished.

enjoy

Susi

Sounds lovely Susi. If you are going to do the turkey without the garlic though, I would sprinkle some herbs or seasoning of some type on it. Just to punch it up a little.

Herbs over the turkey

Yes Alix, you are right there.

I delebrately dont do this because when I have baked potatoes with it and have my home made herb butter and then a salad with dressing its a bit overpowering. Or when I make my own Tsatsiki, yummy yummy.

Susi

ok tsatsiki

I thought it ´was just too simple to post but I will

love susi

Back
Top Bottom