Turkey lunches

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alix

Everymom
Moderator Emeritus
Thought these looked tasty. Got them in my email this week.

Smoked Turkey Bagel Sandwich

1 bagel

2 slices smoked turkey

2 slices green or red bell pepper

1 slice cheddar cheese

salt and fresh ground pepper to taste

Crunchy Turkey & Apple Sandwich

equal parts mayonnaise and catalina dressing

2 slices whole wheat bread

6 slices smoked turkey breast, shaved

cheddar cheese, thinly sliced

6 slices thinly sliced apple

Mix mayonnaise and catalina dressing together. Spread onto 1 of the bread slices. Top with turkey, cheese, apples and remaining bread slice.

Turkey Pizza Croissant

1 large croissant, split 1

2 slices smoked turkey 2 slices

60 mL light cream cheese 1/4 cup

(softened)

30 mL pizza sauce 2 Tbsp

Romaine lettuce leaves

salt and fresh ground pepper to taste

In a small bowl, soften cream cheese and mix with pizza sauce. Spread cream cheese mixture on each side of the croissant. Layer stuff on top.

They look fab Alix, I'm really digging the second one...think I know what I'll make for lunch after my next trip to the grocery store. Thanks for posting these :)

The second sounds good to me too! Thank you Alix! I've also heard jellied cranberry sauce on a turkey sandwich is good...and don't see why not...but have never tried it!

I've also heard jellied cranberry sauce on a turkey sandwich is good...and don't see why not...but have never tried it!
You really should it is wonderful!!! This was a holiday staple when I was growing up. We always made extra cranberry sauce just to tuck into the sandwiches, rolls and biscuits that were loaded with stuffing and turkey. Cranberry sauce also works nicely with leftover pork (roast) in sandwiches.

I wouldn't eat turkey sandwiches without cranberry sauce..I've even been making my own now and we love it...

Alix yummy recipes as usual, thank you, number 2 is the first one I'll try...
kadesma

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom