A Nice Sandwich

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CatPat

Washing Up
I did an experiment with a sandwich. I mixed the pimiento cheese sandwich spread with tuna in the can. I fixed crispy bacon in the microwave oven, cut to slices a nice tomato and put all it on whole wheat bagel sandwich thins.
It is very good and we enjoy this.
Sincerely,
Cat

Mmm. I like pimiento cheese spread, but have not tried it with tuna. Sounds good!

I'll bet your aunt enjoyed it too!

Last edited:
I was going to ask the same thing. I know that in certain parts it's available in gorcery stores but I can't find it here.

It is usually found in the refrigerator part of the store. Small glass/jar and made by Kraft. The empty jar makes a great glass for small hands. :angel:

It is usually found in the refrigerator part of the store. Small glass/jar and made by Kraft. The empty jar makes a great glass for small hands. :angel:

Yup, Mom used to have a whole collection of those glasses!

I have since Google'd it and it appears it's a delicacy from the southern U.S. It's definitely not available up here in Canada. This is the first I've heard of it and there are dozens of recipes on the net which have many different ingredients. Anyone have a good one they want to share?

Back
Top Bottom