Post Your Favorite Subway Sub

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlie would really hate my tuna, if he likes Subway.

I use only albacore white tuna! Best Foods (Helmans) mayo mixed with a little white vinegar, sweet pickle relish, chopped pimento stuffed green olives/celery/hard boiled eggs/white onion and seasoned with lots of lemon pepper.
For us, this combination turns the ordinary to extraordinary.

Last edited:
Charlie would really hate my tuna, if he likes Subway.

I use only albacore white tuna! Best Foods (Helmans) mayo mixed with a little white vinegar, sweet pickle relish, chopped pimento stuffed green olives/celery/hard boiled eggs/white onion and seasoned with lots of lemon pepper.
For us, this combination turns the ordinary to extraordinary.
At home I have started using albacore white tuna as well. On the rare occasions that we get Subway tuna sandwiches, I have so many toppings added that it helps cover up the mushy texture. :LOL:

What I call my "Deli Tuna Special" has tuna packed in oil (well drained), mayo, onions, celery, chopped hard boiled egg and dill pickle relish. Served on toasted bread with extra mayo, lettuce and tomato.:yum:

Last edited:
In a rush for breakfast I grab an egg white & cheddar on an english muffin. It helps me stay in my calorie range for the morning.

When I make tuna salad at home I like abacore tuna with diced celery & dill pickle with light mayonaise, warm, with fat free cheese on an english muffin.

I always use celery and onion. I've had it with pickle in it, too, though. It always has something in it :yum:

Dill or sweet relish. I've also shredded lettuce and diced tomatoes into it along with the celery and onion. Basically anything you would put on a tuna salad sandwich can be put in tuna salad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom