uber easy dough

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

97guns

Senior Cook
i dont know if this is right or wrong but it works for me every time. i usually go with 2 cups of milk with a taBlespoon of sugar and teaspoon of salt then i just add flour untill i get the consistancy i want then let it proof. i dont use a mixer or knead it at all.

i did this after i blew my kitchen aid out making a batch of dough and have been doing it this way ever since. i used to hate kneading the dough, now i make it much more often

i dont know if this is right or wrong but it works for me every time. i usually go with 2 cups of milk with a taBlespoon of sugar and teaspoon of salt then i just add flour untill i get the consistancy i want then let it proof. i dont use a mixer or knead it at all.

i did this after i blew my kitchen aid out making a batch of dough and have been doing it this way ever since. i used to hate kneading the dough, now i make it much more often

no yeast ?

makes sense to me. you get the right constituency, don't work to much flour in and is a list of common bread ingredients.
However, I disagree with not kneading..I know all about the no need recipes but I feel better knowing that I actually aided in the gluten structure of my bread

If you mix your dough and let it sit at cool room temp or in the fridge overnight, the gluten forms all by itself. No kneading needed!

true.
and it allows for better flavor to form, however, I still pull mine out and kneed it for a short period of time until it's nice and smooth. Over kneading is never really a concern for me

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom