Best way to store muffins?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Are you thinking long term or short term? What I mean is...are you making a giant batch to last for weeks or a regular 12-24 that will be used up within a week or so?

If you are making a ginormous batch, I would place them on a cookie sheet and freeze them, then store them in sealed ziploc bags. If you are only needing to keep them a short time I've found my Tupperware container to be the best bet.

I'm thinking short term...will eat them within a week. Do you refrigerate the Tupperware container?

Thanks! I don't have Tupperware but I have glass containers with plastic lids from Crate and Barrel. Hopefully those will do the trick.

What kind of Tupperware container do you have? The container I have isn't tall enough for the muffins I made.

I concur goddess the mere sight of that mustard colored lid make me want to whip some muffins up.:yum:

...or..you can give them to me...and I can eat them :) That will keep them from spoiling, or becoming stale hockeypucks and i will become your best friend

Last edited:
Put the muffins in your Crate and Barrel container and cover the top with plastic wrap then put the lid on. As air tight as you can get.

Thanks, Andy! I'll try that. The muffins came out pretty dry so I think I'm going to consume this batch quickly and try a different recipe.

Thanks, Andy! I'll try that. The muffins came out pretty dry so I think I'm going to consume this batch quickly and try a different recipe.

If they're dry, they may have been a tiny bit overcooked. If they're really tasty, try again and take them out sooner.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom