ISO Orange Muffins

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

auntieshelly

Senior Cook
Last week I saw a post (can't remember by whom) that mentioned making orange muffins by putting fresh orange sections in the food processor and using the pulpy juice in place of the liquid called for in their recipe. I would love to try this, but can't find a specific recipe. Can anyone help? Thanks!

Hey auntieshelly! Here is the original recipe for Sunshine Muffins I have used in past. Really though, all you need to do is mix up some basic muffin mix and buzz the oranges up to use as your wet ingredients. I don't put in either nuts or raisins but I think either would be lovely.

Thank you, Katie and Alix, for the help. The recipe for Sunshine Muffins sounds great -- I'll give it a try today!! Thanks, again!!

Oh Alix, these sound wonderful - my son and his family are visiting in a few weeks from China, and I'm collecting good recipes to cook while they are here. This goes to the top of the list. Thanks!

I have this recipe in the oven right now. My kitchen smells wonderful! I added chocolate chips to the orange batter......10 more minutes to wait.

I do this with boxed yellow cake mix and tweak the ingredients a bit! Great minds think alike.

Back
Top Bottom