my paretns bought 20 pita breads from cosco and i decided to make stuff with em.
1 pita bread
handful of cheddar cheese and mozzerella
1/2 tomatoe - sliced
4 basil leaves minced
1 garlic clove minced
some type of meat. i used chicken cubed
water cooked broccoli - chopped up into tiny peices enough to cover pita bread
1st in a pan cook the chicken half way or 3/4 done. using olive oil and sautee.
2. take cheese sprinkle 1st layer of pizza with cheese. then put tomatoes on top to cover the pizza then place basil sprinkel and place another layer of cheese. on top put sprinkle the galric and more basil and put the chicken and broccoli on top
3. place in the over at 450 degrees and bake until cheese melts and chicken is cooked.
4. tabasco sauce is optional
the morning after that night i made some apple cinnomin ginger to go with the pita and wrapped it
1. pita bread
1 apple. cubed
1 slice of giner - minced
1 table spoon of sugar or more depending on your sweetness level
1/2 tablespoon of ground cinnomin
1. In a pan sautee the apples in a canola oil until the apples get semi soft
2. Add in the cinnomin, sugar, and ginger and stir around
3. put aside
4. take the pita bread and place in the pan and let it absorb all the oil and juices left. and cook until it gets warm flip and do the same thing about 4 mintues.
5. plate pita bread pour apple on it
this morning i ate tomatoe egg cheese pita bread
tomtoe white sauce
1/2 tomatoe diced
3 table spoons of milk
1/4 inch of butter unsalted
flour - about 2 teaspoons or until butter gets thick
handful of cheddar cheese
1 pita bread
1. in a pan melt the butter and slowly put in flour and stir
2. slowly stir in the milk until it becomes a thick whitelike sauce
3. add in the tomatoes and stir around and then add in salt and dill weed.
4. i used about 1 teaspoon of salt
5. the sauce should turn browning redish. pour in a bowl
Egg cheese pita
1.in a nonstick pan really high heat put in the pita bread with olive oil and llet bread soak up the oil. flip over crack an egg on top
quickly flip over and press down on the pita bread lightly so the egg yolk sticks to the pita bread. flip over the egg shoudl stick to the pita bread. then put cheese and let it melt
2. plate the pita bread and pour tomatoe sauce over it.
well i think ill have more coming i still have 10 more