Baking day at Grannys42's place.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Grannys42

Assistant Cook
A photo of my baking for the day. No wonder I'm growing wider that I am tall. It's not the bread, it's what I put on top of it. ImageUploadedByDiscuss Cooking1411188922.659862.jpg

Así es la vida.

Thanks. I'm so happy with my sourdough starter. Don't know why I haven't had one before.

A photo of my baking for the day. No wonder I'm growing wider that I am tall. It's not the bread, it's what I put on top of it.View attachment 21897

Así es la vida.
Very professional looking. It's the butter that does it for me so I'm not using much bread while I'm trying to reduce my waistline. Based on the way I normally go through butter I should be a walking cholesterol mountain but oddly my levels are very low!

You have really been busy. I am coming for lunch. :yum: A simple PB sandwich will do for me. And a cold glass of milk to go with it. :angel:

You are more than welcome. As you can see, I have plenty. Fred and I have 7 children, all grown and gone, but they still pop in to visit so we must have a stock of food on hand. I'm hoping for a copy of Katycooks pulled pork recipe, team that with my sourdough and here comes another kilo on my waistline. :yum:

You have really been busy. I am coming for lunch. :yum: A simple PB sandwich will do for me. And a cold glass of milk to go with it. :angel:

You're the only person I know apart from me, that loves a nice cold glass of milk Addie! (I like semi-skimmed - not full fat - it's more refreshing - but nothing added - no sweeteners, colours or anything.)

You are more than welcome. As you can see, I have plenty. Fred and I have 7 children, all grown and gone, but they still pop in to visit so we must have a stock of food on hand. I'm hoping for a copy of Katycooks pulled pork recipe, team that with my sourdough and here comes another kilo on my waistline. :yum:

Hi Grannys42!

I asked GotGarlic to bump up her recipe (not mine). I hope you got to see it?

Fantastic baking there by the way!

Thanks everyone, I have found it. That's dinner taken care of for tomorrow.

Así es la vida.

Last edited:
There is nothing more beautiful then a variety of breads cooling. What a lucky family to come home to that sight.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom