I Cocoli

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
This was my first crack at making this treat using yep, pizza dough. First off I bought the dough to save time and so I could get the hang of this. Out come was wonderful as a snack pulled open and stuffed with prosciutto and cheese, alone with just salt and lastly drizzled with honey. I'm stuffed.
Here is what I did. I picked up 10oz. of pizza dough when it defrosted I rolled it out on floured surface, to about a 1/4 inch thickness then cut it with a ravioli cutter into the size of ravioli, the size is up to you. I heated up 1 cup of evoo in a deep fry pan and cooked a few at a time til golden turning as they browned and were puffy then drained them on paper towels being sure to salt them as they came out of the hot oil. Then you can drizzle with honey or stuff with Italian meat and cheese. Hope you will give this a try, next time I plan to make my on pizza dough.;)
kades

Kadesma,

Sounds delicious ... I have never fried ravioli ... I shall try over our holidays coming May 1st - 5th ... Labor Day Wkend in Spain and Cinco de Mayo ... I like to try new dishes when I have time free to play and create ...

Thanks for posting.
Margi.

Kadesma,

Sounds delicious ... I have never fried ravioli ... I shall try over our holidays coming May 1st - 5th ... Labor Day Wkend in Spain and Cinco de Mayo ... I like to try new dishes when I have time free to play and create ...

Thanks for posting.
Margi.
Margi,
so glad you like the recipe. I want to make sure you know that it is ravioli cut pizza dough that we are frying and not ravioli that is filled.I sometimes confuse people when I post a recipe. Thanks for your nice replies and for being so nice.
kades

Back
Top Bottom