A Good And Simple Pancake Recipe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Almost

Assistant Cook
Well, school is starting and this year I plan on waking up early and making my own fresh pancakes. I don't want a very elaborative one. Just a simple basic one. I've found some on google but I prefer getting recipes from people here because they are usually experienced.

If I am really in a hurry, one of the national brand mixes can be good. Just add milk, if they say water. Not scratch, but good!!

Enjoy!!

If you are pressed for time in the morning, you can make Goodweed's recipe and freeze some - I have done this and they taste just as good. Just a suggestion.

You can also mix up enough pancake batter, either home made or from a mix, for two ore three days and store it in the fridge in a sealed container with a pour spout. Then, rise and shine, preheat the griddle while you shower, shake the container, and pour out a few pancakes while you're putting your lunch together. I AM the master of multi-tasking!

Last edited:
here is a simple one:

1 cup yougurt
1 cup flour
1 egg
1/2 teespoon baking soda
1 table spoon white vinegar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 to 5 spoons of sugar (I dou can do not add any, but you can do what youlike)

Mix yougurt and egg together; mix soda and vinegar together add to yougurt. Add flour, salt, sugar if desire. Mix well. Poor some/a litle bit of oil in the frying pan. spoon the mixture onto the pan, cook on both sides. It should look golden brown. Serve with sour cream, jam/preserve or some fruit syrop.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom