Clams and Mussels ( not T and T)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pdswife

Chef Extraordinaire
Description: Another not tried and true.. but sounds too good not to post. Ingredients: 12 oz - mussels 12 oz - clams 1 tsp - pine nuts 1/2 tsp - rosemary leaves (trimmed) 50 g - soft butter a pinch - fleur de sel (French sea salt) 1/2 tsp - chopped tomatoes (seeds removed) 15 ml - olive oil 2 slices - baguette (toasted & buttered) \ 1/2 tsp - capers Directions: In a very hot cast iron pan with olive oil, sauté clams first. After 1 minute add mussels. Add butter, pine nuts, tomatoes and rosemary. Cook until mussels & clams open. Remove from heat and flavor with fleur de sel and capers. Serve with 2 slices of toasted & buttered baguette.

Pds,
just looking at the ingredients, I'd make the recipe and I know I'd love it. It would become one of my used often appies. This one is worth some karma:LOL: Thanks

kadesma

So glad you posted it, pds. Haven't tried mussels, but the clams sound terrif. Think this could be served over pasta? Thank you for sharing the recipe.

We love mussels Mish. Give them a try. If you guys try this before we get a chance... let me know.

Back
Top Bottom