Use a fish Volute as the base for Sauce Ravigote. Its is a lightly acidic, herbal sauce that is great with fish. The ingredients are:
- 4 shallots, minced
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 cups Classic Velouté Sauce (made with Fumet de Poisson (fish stock) for seafood dishes)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh chervil
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh tarragon
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
Bercy Sauce was created to go with fish. Again, it starts with a fish Volute. Here are the ingredients:
1 pint (16 oz.) fish Volouté
2 oz. white wine
2 tablespoons chopped shallots
1 tablespoon chopped parsley
1 tablespoon butter
Lemon juice, to taste (21 to 2 oz.)
Do a quick google search under Mother sauces, emulsified sauces for tarter sauces and Add a little mustard to these to emulsify them.
This - https://www.thespruceeats.com/beurre...-recipe-995329
is an one example of the many emulsified sauces that will work well with fish.
I hope that gives you some ideas.
Seeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North