Fettuccini & Shrimp Supreme

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Constance

Master Chef
I found this recipe on the back of a pasta box, and it looks really good.

Fettuccine & Shrimp Supreme

6 oz fettuccini, uncooked
1-1/2cups sour cream
1 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
1 8 oz. can sliced water chestnuts, drained
½ cup sliced green onions
½ cup sliced black olives
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon Worstershire sauce
1 lb. raw medium fresh or frozen shrimp, peeled, de-veined and cooked.

Cook pasta according to package directions. In a large skillet, combine all ingredients except cooked pasta and shrimp. Over medium heat, cook and stir until well blended and hot. Stir in shrimp and pasta. Heat through. Serve immediately.

That's what I thought, Breezy. :LOL:

The dish we were making turned out awfully good, too. Kim dressed cooked fettuccine with butter, olive oil, garlic, S&P, and Parmesan cheese. He sauteed fresh asparagus from our garden in olive oil, a little butter and garlic for a few minutes, then squeezed fresh lemon juice over the top, covered, lowered the heat, and let steam until crisp/tender.
He seasoned sea scallops and extra-large shrimp with S&P and Cajun seasoning, then seared them quickly in the same olive oil/butter/garlic combination.
He plated it up by laying the asparagus, scallops and shrimp on a bed of the fettuccini.
Kim cooked and I supervised. You can't beat a deal like that!
We got two meals and I got a lunch off of that, so I guess it wasn't all that pricey. And I still have asparagus and fettuccini left to go with grilled chicken tonight!
We did take a break and ordered a pizza Tuesday night, which made two meals for us. All that oil, garlic and seafood makes things "slide", if you know what I mean. :ermm:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom