Fish tagine with fennel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The suggested proper traditional pan in which a paella is prepared, is called a Paellera.

M.C.
the suggested proper traditional recipe for jalfrezi has peppers in it....at least mine tasted like a proper traditional paella,and i actually cooked it/photographed it............
h c

Last edited:
the suggested proper traditional recipe for jalfrezi has peppers in it....at least mine tasted like a proper traditional paella,and i actually cooked it/photographed it............
h c
That is because you use a knife to cut and paste for pastry. Did you know brother posting on the cheftalk forum means your a journalist:LOL:

That is because you use a knife to cut and paste for pastry. Did you know brother posting on the cheftalk forum means your a journalist:LOL:
really? i must join.....must buy a devilishly rakish panama too as they probably supply one of those tickets that say "press" on them....to place at a jaunty angle in ones hat band.....they evidently don't supply cameras tho'.........

I guess I should have picked one up one when I had a chance. I went to folk/art festival here, a month or so ago, and they had what I thought was clay pots, looking very similar to the tagine in the pictures of the site mention above. And I know all the advantages of clay cooking, but did not want to spend money. Well, maybe next year.

really? i must join.....must buy a devilishly rakish panama too as they probably supply one of those tickets that say "press" on them....to place at a jaunty angle in ones hat band.....they evidently don't supply cameras tho'.........
Blimey o'really H we can all have a bad hair day:LOL:Did you check out Morocco's blog, the couscous and veg recipe looks good.
img_1179212_0_1ff696aeb7856341c15018b90fae5647.jpg

Blimey o'really H we can all have a bad hair day:LOL:Did you check out Morocco's blog, the couscous and veg recipe looks good.
img_1179214_0_1ff696aeb7856341c15018b90fae5647.jpg
crikey bro',lawrence of arabia or wot? you bleach your hair too:ermm:?bet the camel's got the hump!!
still,at least you resisted the temptation of drying it by riding pillion on a speeding motorbike without a helmet............:ermm::ohmy::LOL:!!

Back
Top Bottom