For Miss Mudbug!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry UB, but you will need to make another plate for Mudbug. That looked so good that I just could not help myself and stole it all from her :angel:

Darlin' Uncle Bob....

You know you are my favorite uncle. But it's not nice to tease me like that when you know how I feel about catfish (the Tabasco was a nice touch, tho).

I will gladly scarf up the hush puppies and fries and slaw, but I hope I'm not breakin' your dear lil ole heart by throwin' the cats to Buck. (He might have to fight HH for those, though.)

Anyway, for taking the time to make me a special plate, especially since I was so late to the party, I will make you some nice andouille and eggs Sardou, with a little plate of beignets on the side.

Will that do?

gratefully,
Mud

Oh My!:ohmy: I totally forgot ya didn't like catfish!!!:LOL:

The Egg Sardou does sound nice...and the biegnets for dessert!! Wonderful!!
I look forward to it....

Ya know I'm thinking too, a fifth of Makers might get you in the mood for those Catfish!! :wacko:

Next time I'll fix ya something with copious (thats alot) amounts of mudbugs in it.

Until then, don't be a stranger!!!;)

Enjoy!!!

Makers will get me in the mood for just about anything, perhaps even okra, if you fix it right.

I will try to be a better player in the near future. I got a bad case of staring at the computer at work that is makin' it hard to get on here when the workday is done.

Back
Top Bottom