Herbs for flounder

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I always love the classic parley, lemon zest and garlic mixture. I know there is a name for it, but I can never remember it.

Cilantro would be nice too. How about dill?

Thanks GB.....I decided on thyme, lemon, shallots, garlic and a wee splash of chenon blanc. I will let you know how it turned out. Menu is finished with rice pilaf and aspergras. YUMMMMMM. BTW first time for the flounder this way.

Papillote's fun! Sounds delicious! I would have gone with the 'classic', too! Flounder's so delicate, I don't like much on it at all.

GB said:
I always love the classic parley, lemon zest and garlic mixture. I know there is a name for it, but I can never remember it.

Cilantro would be nice too. How about dill?

I think that's called Gremolata.

Would you all belive that :evil: DH :evil: wouldn't eat it!!!! He had some bones in his filet and ate 10 bites [2 of the fish] went and made a sammich instead. And he wonders why the coffee tasted "skunky" this AM. :twisted: LOL who says there are no paybacks! Mine was fine, tasted great and was worth the effort put forth.

He missed out big time. Well at least there was more for you :)

And Allen, yes that is what I was thinking of. Thanks!

fry it in garlic and canola oil. coated fish with beated egg then corn starch, bread crums, minced ginger. serve with chppoed up cilantro

Back
Top Bottom