Oh - to have your problem ....
Here's what comes to mind without thinking too much:
1. You could use it for a seafood soup/stew - like bouillabaisse.
2. You could go Cajun and use it in a seafood gumbo or etoufee.
3. For an Italian twist over pasta - reduced it a bit (about 50%) and it could be used in a shrimp and cream, or shrimp marinara, sauce.
4. You could use it as part of the liquid to make rice for a rice and shrimp dish.
5. As the liquid in making a sweet-n-sour shrimp dish.
6. Use it as the liquid base (soup) to make some raman noodles.