My version of Bang Bang Shrimp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barbarainnc

Senior Cook
Make the sauce : mix some Mayonnaise, Thai Sweet chili Sauce and Tuong ot Sriracha to taste. Peel 1 pound of shrimp, coat with dry cornstarch. Fry in a deepfat fryer until crispy. Drain on paper towels. Put the shrimp in a bowl and add the sauce, stir and enjoy!!!!! I made this tonight and they tasted like the real thing!!!! I ate the whole pound by myself!!!!! You can buy the sauces at Walmart in the Asian Section. :) :) :)

Last edited:
Tuong ot Sriracha Sauce.

Also know as Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce. It comes in a 17 oz. plastic bottle with a green top. A little goes a long way!!!!! I keep mine in the refrig. I found it at Walmart in the Asian Food Section. This Bang Bang Sauce is so goood !!!!

Bang Bang Sauce

Mix about 1/2 c mayo and 1/4 c sweet chili sauce and a few drops of the Sriracha sauce. Mix it together and refrig. This is just an estimate. I never measure this sauce, more mayo than chili sauce and a few drops of Sriracha. Hope you enjoy!!!

About this dish: Bang Bang Shrimp

There is a restaurant called the Bonefish Grill, many people (me included)wanted the recipe for the signature dish called Bang Bang Shrimp. I did a net search and found a recipe that tasted like the restaurant. I changed it a little and now you have it. I've never been in their kitchen, but mine tastes like theirs. Hope you enjoy!!! :) :) :)

Back
Top Bottom