Snip's Crunchy Salmon Goujons

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Snip 13

Master Chef
My kids love these! They are healthy too :)

4 slices of wholewheat or low GI bread
1 tsp of paprika
1 tsp of cracked black pepper
1 tsp of sea salt
1/2 a cup of mayonaisse
1 tbsp of lemon juice
1 lbs of salmon cut into bite size strips or chunks

Dry out the bread slices in the oven at 350F. Pulse the dry bread with paprika, salt and pepper till you get fine crumbs. Place crumbs in a plate or shallow dish. Mix mayo and lemon juice together. Brush each strip of fish with mayonaisse mix then coat in bread crumbs. Shake to remove excess crumbs. Place fish strips on a greased baking sheet and bake at 350F for 10-15 minutes or until golden and cooked.

Serve with salad or grilled veggies.

My kids love these! They are healthy too :)

4 slices of wholewheat or low GI bread
1 tsp of paprika
1 tsp of cracked black pepper
1 tsp of sea salt
1/2 a cup of mayonaisse
1 tbsp of lemon juice
1 lbs of salmon cut into bite size strips or chunks

Dry out the bread slices in the oven at 350F. Pulse the dry bread with paprika, salt and pepper till you get fine crumbs. Place crumbs in a plate or shallow dish. Mix mayo and lemon juice together. Brush each strip of fish with mayonaisse mix then coat in bread crumbs. Shake to remove excess crumbs. Place fish strips on a greased baking sheet and bake at 350F for 10-15 minutes or until golden and cooked.

Serve with salad or grilled veggies.
I'm not much of a salmon eater but this looks great. Will give it a try as soon as I can get to the store. Thanks Odette.
kades

I do similar too with chicken to make home made chicken nuggets. Soak the chicken overnight first in buttermilk , makes it really soft .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom