Turducken is Obsolete. Behold, Cthulken

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And Kayelle owes me a screen cleaning rag. Kayelle, I will buy you a brussels sprout, my treat! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Ogresses do tend to be impatient.

Former Romanians, however, tend to let others eat weird dishes and laugh when they are suddenly attacked by severe indigestion.

Don't fuss if you barf up a spleen or another internal organ. I hope you do have a very good health insurance policy.

With love,
~Cat

Well now....That's mighty interestin'! Looks good but I gotta say Mrs Hoot ain't gonna try tentacles anymore. I must say that if was to hook something that looked like that, I would have to smack it with the boat paddle afore I put it in the boat.

Ogresses do tend to be impatient.

Former Romanians, however, tend to let others eat weird dishes and laugh when they are suddenly attacked by severe indigestion.

Don't fuss if you barf up a spleen or another internal organ. I hope you do have a very good health insurance policy.

With love,
~Cat

While it might be a weird combination, and presented in a way to make a visual impression, I don't think there is anything there that would cause one to barf up anything.

I always wanted to do a turkey with oyster stuffing, I suppose octopus stuffing wouldn't be that weird.

I think you should invite your Mom for that meal...:)

She *might* be coming for Christmas.. shhhhhhhh

I'll join you, and I'll choke on the Brussels sprouts too.

What is with everyone and thinking there would be bussel sprouts in there?!?! Gah! Those things are truly evil.

:)

Sorry you can't see the link, Mad Cook, it's got the gross-out factor handled!

I can't figure out what the octopus was stuffed with. Hopefully not brussels sprouts. Looks like the whole crab/octo/whatever thing was stuffed up a chicken butt upon closer inspection.

I could envision a chopped shrimp and mixed seafood stuffing in the first octo cavity....And it sure would be purdy with a couple tentacles for garnish.

Yeah, I'd probably eat it too!
Oh, I see. Yuck then

My offer to swap my octopus for your Brussels sprouts still stands anyday.

I'll take both off your hands. I'm very partial to octopus and I l-u-r-v-e Brussels spouts. When I cook Christmas dinner I always lightly cook them in the minimum of boiling water and finish them by sautéing them in butter with almonds and a little garlic. They are good with walnuts in place of the almonds, too

My (paternal) grandmother, on the other hand, who only liked baking and thought all other cooking was a chore to be despised, boiled them virtually to a pulp and gallons of water and no butter or seasoning. No wonder so many people don't like them.

Mind you, I didn't like them as a child but Mum always gave me one on my plate and I had to eat it. Now I'm glad she did otherwise I would still think I dislike them and would miss a treat. Yes, I DID say "treat".

Sorry folks. But when it comes to placing something like this on a holiday table, I proudly admit;

I AM A FOOD SNOB!

There is no way I will sit at a table and look at this monstrosity while I am eating my holiday meal!
:angel:

Ya know, I was getting the munchies, that picture fixed it. I'll have to print it and hang it all around, best appetite killer in the world.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom