Gluten Free Bakewell Tart

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gravy Queen

Head Chef
This is my first attempt at a Bakewell Tart, it is gluten free as I used ready made gf pastry (a godsend ! ) . The family loved it .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 416
Oh, My, GQ that looks divine! Would you be able to post or PM me the recipe? I wish I could get premade GF pastry here but while products are becoming more available here, the selection is still limited. I have a couple of recipes for pastry I have yet to try so this might be an opportunity.

TB and I are now almost completely GF (though neither of us are celiac, we both have gluten intolerances). He can't have any wheat but I have a hard time with GF pastas and seem to tolerate certain high quality brands of regular pasta in small quantities and not every day.

I have been cooking GF for many years, but have gotten lazy and not really stretched my creativity in the last few years. I am feeling inspired again! :chef:

Thanks. I use xantham gum in all my GF baking. I just haven't found a pastry I like yet. But as I say I have a couple of new recipes to try. If they turn out I would be happy to give you the recipe if you like.

Back
Top Bottom