Need Help with Wheat, Gluten & Peanut Allergy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

m0tad2003

Assistant Cook
Hello my name is tiffany I am a mother of three one of which has food allergies. I am new to this all and need help finding recipies that will satisfy a five almost six year old girl. She has the wheat and gluten allergy as well as the peanut allergy both are really bad. I have been searching the web for recipies her birthday is coming up and I need to supply her class of 25 with a snack that she will also be able to enjoy. She has been in school now for about a week and a half and every single day that snacks have contained things she is allergic too. So if you are able to help me out with a web site or recipes or information about these I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you so very much for your time. Tiffany

Hi Tiffany, welcome to the group. You came to the right place for help. Some one will come a long soon with a ton of ideas for you!

Is the alergy celiac sprue? A past acquaintance had celiac and she was so thrankful for computers. She was able to find a whole slew of recipes there.

How about a relish tray with a few different kinds of dips? When my son was small I did this a few times and the kids loved it.

Okay, try this site http://www.csaceliacs.org/recipes.php.

I was just there and they have many recipes, many that would make a good treat.

I'm sure you've done this already, but please please please identify your daughter's alergies to all pertinent school personnel. I've worked in school dining services and it's extremely helpful if people are aware of the special dietary requirements.

Good luck with the birthday planning:bounce:

yes that is what it is called sorry I am not good at remember thing I had brain surgery in october and am still recovering. Thank you all for all of the thoughts and information.

Back
Top Bottom