Ideas from the ADA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was just worrying if others could get to the link. I forgot it's a subscription I get from the ADA.

I think the Create Your Plate model is a good reminder for everyone.

I need to tape a copy inside of a kitchen cabinet door or on the refrigerator!

Thanks!

I'm glad everyone can see it. I tend to forget that some of my subscriptions things do not come through. Wasn't sure if this was a members only section of the ADA website.

I'm considering doing a thread that features the links I get from the ADA. Is anyone interested?

This post is 5 years old now and the link is dead - 404 not found. A search on the site doesn't turn it up. An internet search turns up only a pinterest page.

I would suggest that unless someone can find a new link to this info perhaps it should be unstickied.

Hi All,

I have been getting a lot of great recipes from this free book for those with Diabetes. I hope that it helps with recipe ideas.You can still eat some of the foods that you like with adjustments of course and If you are like me and have a sweet tooth, there are some great recipes in the book to try.

It's such a shame, Princess Fiona passed on, her being a nurse and our administrator. She wanted people to be able to overcome and manage diabetes.

Although I'm not diabetic, (not prediabetic anymore) I still love these recipes w/pictures, for healthy eating. Enjoy. https://www.masteringdiabetes.org/recipe/

Back
Top Bottom