You can find it here ......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
A thread to share links to cooking "stuffs" - ingredients such as Oils, Vinegars, Spices and Specialty ingredients (powdered vinegar, powdered wine, powdered cheese, etc.). Or other useful resources.

I have seen people myself included post links for all kinds of great stuff and forget to make note of it then can't find the thread again.

Please post your favorite sites to purchase foodie goodies. And if possible a brief list of what you can find there (especially if it is out of the ordinary) and any perks.

Here are a few to start:

For spices, herbs and specialty items including powdered cheese and powdered vinegars to name a few among much more.

My Spice Sage - offers free shipping most times and allows you to choose a 1 oz. free sample with most orders.

Distilled White Vinegar Powder
Apple Cider Vinegar Powder

For powdered wines

Spices Etc.

Wine Powders, Burgundy
Wine Powders, Chablis
Wine Powders, Sherry

Last edited:
`now, y'all don't get mad with me.....but if you're into essential oils, etc., or if you want to buy stuff to make soaps, perfumes, candles, etc., then `i can also recommend Aromatherapy.com.....they have also the cheapest prices for argan oil, etc......if you want to keep ants out of your mailboxes or off your counters then a cotton ball soaked with clove oil will do the trick......as well as smelling nice and keeping sore gums/tooth at bay until you get to the dentist.......love it! And lavender oil in your closets and drawers smell wonderful......peppermint oil on your hands will wake you up as well as smell nice......oh, gosh, the list could go on.....

The powdered Burgundy, is just exactly what I need for a substitution for making Beef Bourguignon for a family that chooses not to use alcohol in their foods. Hip hip hooray, that will be easy to pack for when we visit them.

Glad your happy.

If you are looking for something ask here and maybe someone will have a link or a lead to where you can find it.

I forgot to add that My Spice Sage also has powdered Sriracha. I add that to my special hot blend (my basic AP blend along with chipotle, ghost pepper and chili citrus lime powders).

Back
Top Bottom