Nice idea to serve vegetables

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I stir fry most of my veggies. I add light seasoning and keep it crisp. Always tasty, always healthy. :)

I just throw a little EVOO in a pan, I add the spices of whatever I'm cooking (if it's Italian, Italian seasoning. Mexican, mexican seasoning and so forth so that it compliments everything else served). I let the pan get hot for a few minutes before I throw in the veggies, stir frequently for a few minutes and you are good! Basically, you just want them to be a nice temperature and that doesn't take very long. Once you start eating it you'll get an idea of how long you cook different types of veggies.

Certain veggies I do boil, like sweet potatoes. Boil them in chicken broth and have fun with them by adding something spicy like curry.

That's how it went for me

Ok, I tried it tonight and it was amazing, soo fresh and tasty and above all healthyyyyy
But I believe I did few mistakes
I've should boil the green beans or give them all more time on fire !!
And i boiled potatoes for too long so it was about to get broken while stirring that's why I didn't leave allot on fire
8741_10151179872818019_1975706769_n.jpg

Looks great! Here's a stir-fry tip: Put vegetables into the pan in order from most dense to least dense. More dense vegetables, like broccoli and cauliflower, take longer to cook than onions and peas, for example.

Ok, I tried it tonight and it was amazing, soo fresh and tasty and above all healthyyyyy
But I believe I did few mistakes
I've should boil the green beans or give them all more time on fire !!
And i boiled potatoes for too long so it was about to get broken while stirring that's why I didn't leave allot on fire
8741_10151179872818019_1975706769_n.jpg

What a healthy meal, lovely!

Back
Top Bottom