Andy Williams, R. I. P.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, no. He has been a favorite of my family for so many years. When our son was just a baby he watched it with fervor - calling him Dandy Lilliams. We've teased him about that for years.

His Christmas specials were always a part of our holiday at home!

:whistling ~~~~~ Moon river, wider than a mile. I'm crossing you in style some day~~~~~~~~~~~~

Andy Williams had the kind of personality that made you feel like he was a good friend, sweet but not saccharine - back when entertainment seemed kinder and gentler, and entertainers weren't afraid or embarrassed to keep it clean. Loved his show, his style..:(

I went to see him in concert here in the UK about 10 years ago, he was fabulous. At the end of the concert lots of women went down to the front to the stage and I thought, oh yes I will too. He sang Danny Boy straight to me, very sweet, never forgotten it!

I went to see him in concert here in the UK about 10 years ago, he was fabulous. At the end of the concert lots of women went down to the front to the stage and I thought, oh yes I will too. He sang Danny Boy straight to me, very sweet, never forgotten it!
What a wonderful memory!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom