Babetoo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barbara L

Traveling Welcome Wagon
I have been worried about Babetoo, since I hadn't seen anything from her lately. I contacted her, and she asked me to tell everyone hi. She has been making the rounds of doctors and tests. Her meds are making her tired. She said she hopes everything will settle down soon. She said thanks to all of us for caring about her. :flowers:

I have been worried about Babetoo, since I hadn't seen anything from her lately. I contacted her, and she asked me to tell everyone hi. She has been making the rounds of doctors and tests. Her meds are making her tired. She said she hopes everything will settle down soon. She said thanks to all of us for caring about her. :flowerarbara

thank you so much, barbara, for bringing news of babetoo. while it sounds as if she is going through a rather difficult time with doctors, tests and meds, it is still a relief to hear that she is holding her own, and looking for better times ahead.

babetoo, take all the time you need to establish a workable treatment plan, and whenever you you feel up to it, come see us at dc with a 'hello, i'm back' message that we, your dc friends, are eagerly awaiting....:)

Thanks Barb!

I miss babetoo, the updates about her projects, the grandkids!

I hope she checks in when she it feeling better!

Please send her my best wishes!

Now what about all of the other folks on my list? :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

Back
Top Bottom