Happy Birthday, Andy M!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cooking Goddess

Chef Extraordinaire
Wishing you family, fellowship, and food on your day. Enjoy!

Happy+Birthday+Pie+015.JPG

Thank you all very much. I'm now six dozen.

I sent SO off to Florida this afternoon to visit her family. Went to do some shopping for food for my personal 12 day orgy of things SO doesn't like.

Sadly between a supermarket and Costco, I couldn't score any duck breast or rack of lamb. So we're in the midst of making Luca Lazzari's lasagna for tonight.

I think a glass or two of red is in order.

"On the first day of Andy's Christmas, his Costco gave to he, no duck breast, but a partridge in a pear tree."

You have to sing this really fast, or else it won't fit.

Second verse. "On the second day of Christmas, Andy's Costco gave to he, no rack of lamb, but two turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree."

Last edited:
"On the first day of Andy's Christmas, his Costco gave to he, no duck breast, but a partridge in a pear tree."

You have to sing this really fast, or else it won't fit.

Second verse. "On the second day of Christmas, Andy's Costco gave to he, no rack of lamb, but two turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree."

:ROFLMAO:

Andy, I spent all day trying to think of something clever, or funny, or poignant to say about your birthday. I must have thought of 1000 things, but none of them could encompass or add up to what respect and adoration that I have of you as a cook, and more importantly as a person.

You have been a steady source of knowledge as well as good will towards all.

So I guess that's what I have to say. Happy Birthday, thousands of times. Each one a wish for you to be hsppy and healthy and to keep being the you we love.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom