Happy Birthday Chief Longwind!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happy Birthday Chief!!!!! Are you planning your own celebration feast? I hope you have a really awesome day.

Happy Birthday! I'm sure you will show up later with a fabulous tale for us all! :flowers:

Happy Birthday! I'm sure you will show up later with a fabulous tale for us all! :flowers:

Did I ever tell you 'bout the time I almost went over Niagara Falls? No? Well this isn't the right time for that tall-tale. Now is the time to say thank you to all of my DC Friends. And yes, I'm planning my own birthday feast. And it's inspired by who? You guys. I have acorn squash that I'll be stuffing with a savory bread stuffing, a take on the stuffed pumpkin suggested here on DC. The chicken I'll be roasting in about thirty minutes, is brined, another trick I learned here. Of course, I have to throw some good old Chief Longwind creativity in the mix. So I'll have to see what interesting things I can come up with for fresh zucchini and cucumber.

you too, chief? i hope your birthday is everything you hoped for. and you can hardly go wrong with the birthday victuals since you are yourself in charge! :)

Sorry I'm late, too, Chief, but Happy Birthday all the same. I guess you didn't need any help blowing out your candles...:)

Back
Top Bottom