Happy Birthday Creative

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ah just seen this thread! Thank you all for your well wishes and for posting here. :)

I posted earlier on the what you have been doing thread. Suffice to say we went to a carvery (food details on that thread) and then spent the sunny afternoon in a national park.

I will share that I am 65 now! :ohmy: But I have an adolescent mind set (did stand up comedy in my 40s) and dress far from conventional for a 65 year old....(well I was a hippy!) Today I was all in purple - shirt, trousers, sandals, jacket, shoulder bag and earrings!
371183.gif
color.gif

I will share that I am 65 now! :ohmy: But I have an adolescent mind set (did stand up comedy in my 40s) and dress far from conventional for a 65 year old....(well I was a hippy!) Today I was all in purple - shirt, trousers, sandals, jacket, shoulder bag and earrings! [/COLOR]
371183.gif
color.gif

phew,.thank god we didn't run into you.

i was wearing the same exact thing...

Purple: the uniform of the over-50 set. ;)

Glad to hear you had a nice birthday. :flowers: I did see you mention it somewhere else so my official congratulations is there. Somewhere.

BTW, don't know if you have heard of The Red Hat Society. It appears that some members will be descending on London for the New Year's holiday week. It's a (usually) purely social group for women, originally for those 50 and over, but now it's open to women of all ages. When going out to events, all members wear purple clothing and red hats.

i guess someone has to stand up for the jelly bean colours that nobody likes...

:D

just kidding.

Glad to hear you had a nice birthday. :flowers: I did see you mention it somewhere else so my official congratulations is there. Somewhere.

BTW, don't know if you have heard of The Red Hat Society. It appears that some members will be descending on London for the New Year's holiday week. It's a (usually) purely social group for women, originally for those 50 and over, but now it's open to women of all ages. When going out to events, all members wear purple clothing and red hats.
Oh thanks for that - didn't know about it. Could I trade my purple hat for a red one...?
eusa_think.gif

Oh thanks for that - didn't know about it. Could I swop my purple hat for a red one...?
eusa_think.gif

Back
Top Bottom