Happy birthday larry stewart!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happy Birthday Larry.

gardener_birthday_greeting_card-rad39c789077c45c0a74cd00b4c68ac8a_xvuat_8byvr_630.jpg

Thanks everyone.
Low key birthday this year.
Friday night ( the day before my birthday) we had a virtual game night with my kids ( who are in Maryland and China). My daughter sent me a box oof chocolates and one of those huge gourmet candy apples. I ate it while we played and didnt make much of a mess.
My actual Birthday day , I worked the morning, came home and took my well deserved map, then cooked dinner.
With the last of the tomatoes, made Linguini with garlic, oil, basil and tomatoes ( all home grown except the oil), along with a Focaccia with grape tomatoes and rosemary on the side.

We normally attend a film festival annually over the summer, but this year it went virtual. Instead of all the movies being screened at the theater ( 40 + movies over the Course of 10 days), its only 2 a week that they email you a link to watch anytime between Thursday and Sunday of that week. So, we watched this weeks movies.

The following day( which I still consider my birthday, as it was a full day off) I broke down the garden ( which to me is bitter sweet, but I love being outdoors, so it was fun). Then at night we picked up Chinese food ( I found another restaurant that carries vegetarian hot and sour soup, which is my favorite) and we went to my parents and ate there. Unfortunately , the soup was OK, but not great. Im sill in search of a restaurant that makes it how I like it , since all the previous restaurants have closed.

Thanks again everyone.

Happy Birthday Larry. I hope this year is a fabulous one for you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom