Happy Birthday LPBeier!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
is it your birthday today, lp? well, that explains the blissfully fragrant and sunshiny day we're enjoying here all day! may your b-day bring you special blessings, sweet surprises and loving indulgences, spilling into next week....

Happy Birthday!!!
birthday_presents.gif

It's after midnight, and so I'm late. How could I be late for such a great lady? Happy birthday LP. Hope it was great, and that you were treated extra special.

Seeeeeya. Chief Longwind of the North

Wishing you a truly fabulous birthday LP :)

It's after midnight, and so I'm late. How could I be late for such a great lady? Happy birthday LP. Hope it was great, and that you were treated extra special.

Thank you both, it was a phenomenal day and I was spoiled rotten.

Thank you to everyone (I hope you all got individual thanks - I tried to keep up)! You made an awesome day even more so!

Happy belated birthday LP!!!! Sorry I missed it :( Hope it was fabulous and may you have many more great years to come.
October woman rock!

Chief, you're central time, if I'm not mistaken. Laurie is Pacific time, so it wasn't past midnight for her yet. :D

Back
Top Bottom