Happy Birthday Uncle Bob!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PrincessFiona60

Ogress Supreme
Moderator Emeritus
Wishing you many more!

Attachments

• 1658706-happy_birthday_new_super.jpg
    1658706-happy_birthday_new_super.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 3,495
Uncle Bob? Uncle Bob? Uncle Bob? Where are you? We miss your warm wit, your southern gentlemanly demeanor, and your meal postings. And don't forget the chocolate ice cream.

"Happy Birthday!" Best wishes for many, many more and (selfish) hopes to have you visit with us again soon.

Hi, Uncle Bob. I was doing some research this morning and came across an old post of yours on another site.

Have the happiest of birthdays. We hope to see you soon.

Wow!!! Thanks everyone!!! Sorry for not responding sooner. It was a great birthday. ~~~ A few weeks ago, the little brown-eyed girl and I were cleaning out a closet. Found three BB guns that belonged to my children when they were...7 or 8 or so.... Anyway I decided to to get them out, oil them up, and load them up. Decided to have a shooting contest for the kids when they were here for my birthday. Anyway, the little brown-eyed girl surprised me with a brand new, Gin-U-Wine Daisy Red Ryder BB Gun!! :)
I've had so much fun with my new BB gun! I mean it's not everyday a 47 year old gets an New BB gun for his birthday :LOL: Had some great K-Bobs and fried rice. ~~~ Hey Beth!! Had an awesome Carrot Cake too! ;).

Thanks again everyone.

Oh....The little red haired girl (daughter) won the shooting contest. The guys were shocked!!:ohmy: :LOL:

Last edited:
Nice to see you make a post, UB.
I hated to say anything when I saw the thread started because... well, you never know...
Happy belated Birthday!

Back
Top Bottom