Happy Birthday Uncle Bob!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cooking Goddess

Chef Extraordinaire
May your catfish be fresh, your hush puppies hot,
May you have everything you want, and want everything you got.
May your coffee with chicory be smooth as can be,
And your sweet lil' brown-eyed girl love you eternally.

Hope you have a great day, Uncle Bob.

il_570xN.457046245_bmb3.jpg

What CG said!!

I hope you remain fit as a fiddle, even on this most happy day! Well, maybe you could eat an extra bowl of chocolate ice cream!

Happy Birthday UB!

May your catfish be fresh, your hush puppies hot,
May you have everything you want, and want everything you got.
May your coffee with chicory be smooth as can be,
And your sweet lil' brown-eyed girl love you eternally.

Hope you have a great day, Uncle Bob.

il_570xN.457046245_bmb3.jpg

Wow!! You just made me smile really big! Showed the little brown-eyed girl, she smiled too! Very, very clever poem. Thank you so much!!

What CG said!!

I hope you remain fit as a fiddle, even on this most happy day! Well, maybe you could eat an extra bowl of chocolate ice cream!

Happy Birthday UB!

Thanks Beth. Fit as a fiddle?? Funny you should mention that. Was at my doctor yesterday for my every 6 months annual physical. :ermm: All numbers/tests were great!! Especially the A1c of 5.1. All of those with Type 1 or Type 2 (me) diabetes will understand this. Anything less than 6.0 is considered NON-diabetic! :clap:. He said I had the body/health of a 40 year old! I was not pleased with his remark at all..........as I am only 39!! :whistling

Thanks again!:heart:

Thanks Beth. Fit as a fiddle?? Funny you should mention that. Was at my doctor yesterday for my every 6 months annual physical. :ermm: All numbers/tests were great!! Especially the A1c of 5.1. All of those with Type 1 or Type 2 (me) diabetes will understand this. Anything less than 6.0 is considered NON-diabetic! :clap:. He said I had the body/health of a 40 year old! I was not pleased with his remark at all..........as I am only 39!! :whistling

Thanks again![emoji813]
So glad you're doing well. We miss you around here, Uncle Bob. I made your top-secret cornbread recipe just the other day. I added a red jalapeño from last year's garden. Whoo boy, that's a little spicy, but so good! :yum:
0612172001b_HDR.jpg

Wow!! You just made me smile really big! Showed the little brown-eyed girl, she smiled too! Very, very clever poem. Thank you so much!!
Aw, shucks. :blush: You are very welcome, Uncle Bob. I just wanted to return the smile, since I smile every time I read one of your posts where you talk about your Bourbon, brownies with ice cream, or (especially) you're little brown-eyed girl.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom